Birthday Ticker


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

37 Weeks, 16 days left to go!!

The countdown is officially on! Lily is growing a mile a minute and my belly just can't keep up with her. These days she practices her skills on my ribs! I'm sure you can imagine that this is not the greatest feeling in the world! However, it does help me keep track of how strong she is getting. Each day she is more and more ready to enter the world. :) It's hard to believe that in just two weeks we will be the parents of a newborn baby girl... I guess we should get in one last date night while we still can. LOL

We had a check up at the doctor's office today where they told us just what we expected, Lily is doing great, strong heartbeat (145 beats), and growing right on track, BUT....is very comfortable in mommy's belly and not at all anxious to leave her current abode. :) So it looks like we are in for the long haul. James and I went for a nice long walk this evening and we intend to keep on walking until Little Miss decides she is ready to enter the world. :)

It's officially summer today, and with school out there is only so much I can do to keep myself occupied at 9 months pregnant so I am really enjoying my creative side while I still have the time & energy to do so! I have been working up an idea for a t-shirt for Christian for some time now but the design just wouldn't come to me, until today! The trick was to design something not too kiddish and quite boy. I think it came out pretty well. What do you think??


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww i love it and idk why the kindergarten thing is popping up or why it was deleted...lol

    ReplyDelete