Birthday Ticker


Monday, May 2, 2011

Almost 30 weeks... 73 days left to go...


So month 7 has been fun for us...Our schedules have been full of weddings, baby showers, field trips, and so many other exciting events. Our minds have been in just one place though...meeting Baby Lily. :) I guess we have reached that point in the pregnancy where we are just so ready for her to come!

During our visit to the doctor on Thursday, she checked Lily's heart rate and measured her and we are right on track! She also told me that because of the horrible acid attacks I have in the middle of the night to move up from Tums to Pepcid AC...so $12.00 later I sure hope it works! We are definitely testing out that old wives tale relating acid/heartburn to a full head of hair! :) I can't wait to see Lily to find out!! :)

She seems to be running out of room in there, I'm not quite sure how we will make it another 9 1/2 weeks!! I will post belly pics soon, I just realized I haven't posted any yet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment