Birthday Ticker


Monday, May 23, 2011

One Year Anniversary

Today James and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary. :) What a sweet day it was and so precious to think about where our lives have gone in just one short year. To think that in 6 weeks we will welcome a baby girl into our beautiful family is an amazing thing. We had a delicious dinner at Shula's 347 Grill and enjoyed the best apple cobbler we've had in a long time! James loved his anniversary gift, a new tailgate handle for his beloved truck. I can't get enough of my beautiful Willow Trees :)

We have been dying to dig into our wedding cake all year and let's just say it was well worth the wait! Just as delicious as it was a year ago :)


I couldn't be happier to be married to my best friend and love, I know the future holds great things for us and I couldn't be happier to live out my days with such a wonderful man. <3 Two really is better than one and today our wedding song has so many more meanings to us.

To many more years of love like this <3

No comments:

Post a Comment